The person responsible for data processing on this website within the meaning of the German Data Protection Ordinance (DSGVO) is interfacewerk GmbH, Siegfriedstr. 8, 80803 Munich, Germany. The person responsible for the processing of personal data is the natural or legal person who alone or together with others decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data.
2. Data Collection when Visiting
When you visit our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to display the website to you:
Our visited website
Date and time at the time of access
Amount of data sent in bytes
Source/reference from which you accessed the page
Operating system used
IP address used
Information about the data processing
Your data processed when using our website will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose for its storage ceases to apply, provided the deletion of the same is not in breach of any statutory storage obligations or unless otherwise stipulated below.
To conduct market research for product development and services as well as to communicate with interested parties or customers, we have a presence on the Facebook platform.
On this social media platform, we are jointly responsible with Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbor, Dublin 2, Ireland.
The data protection officer of Facebook can be reached via this contact form:
We have defined the joint responsibility in an agreement regarding the respective obligations within the meaning of the GDPR. This agreement, which sets out the reciprocal obligations, is available at the following link:
The legal basis for the processing of the resulting and subsequently disclosed personal data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest lies in the analysis, communication, sales, and promotion of our products and services.
The legal basis may also be your consent per Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR granted to the platform operator. Per Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, you may revoke this consent with the platform operator at any time with future effect.
When accessing our online presence on the Facebook platform, Facebook Ireland Ltd. as the operator of the platform in the EU will process your data (e.g. personal information, IP address, etc.).
This data of the user is used for statistical information on the use of our company presence on Facebook. Facebook Ireland Ltd. uses this data for market research and advertising purposes as well as for the creation of user profiles. Based on these profiles, Facebook Ireland Ltd. can provide advertising both within and outside of Facebook based on your interests. If you are logged into Facebook at the time you access our site, Facebook Ireland Ltd. will also link this data to your user account.
If you contact us via Facebook, the personal data your provide at that time will be used to process the request. We will delete this data once we have completely responded to your query, unless there are legal obligations to retain the data, such as for subsequent fulfillment of contracts.
Facebook Ireland Ltd. might also set cookies when processing your data.
If you do not agree to this processing, you have the option of preventing the installation of cookies by making the appropriate settings in your browser. Cookies that have already been saved can be deleted at any time. The instructions to do this depend on the browser and system being used. For Flash cookies, the processing cannot be prevented by the settings in your browser, but instead by making the appropriate settings in your Flash player. If you prevent or restrict the installation of cookies, not all of the functions of Facebook may be fully usable.
It cannot be excluded that the processing by Facebook Ireland Ltd. will also take place in the United States by Facebook Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, California 94025.
4. Contact Form
In the context of contacting us (e.g. via contact form or e-mail), personal data is collected. Which data is collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. These data are stored and used exclusively for the purpose of responding to your request or for establishing contact and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for processing the data is our legitimate interest in responding to your request in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If your contact is aimed at concluding a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. Your data will be deleted after final processing of your enquiry; this is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the facts in question have been finally clarified and provided that there are no legal storage obligations to the contrary.
5. Rights of the Person Concerned
The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive rights of data subjects (rights of information and intervention) vis-à-vis the data controller with regard to the processing of your personal data, about which we inform you below:
– Right to information pursuant to Art. 15 DSGVO: In particular, you have a right of access to your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period or the planned storage period. the criteria for determining the duration of the storage, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing, objection to processing, a complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if these were not collected by us from you, the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where applicable, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope concerning you and the desired effects of such processing, as well as your right to be informed of the guarantees provided in accordance with Article 46 DSGVO for the transfer of your data to third countries;
– Right to rectification pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO: You have a right to immediate rectification of incorrect data concerning you and/or completion of your incomplete data stored by us;
– Right of deletion pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data if the requirements of Art. 17 para. 1 DSGVO are met. However, this right shall not apply in particular if the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
– Right to restrict processing pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO: You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data as long as the accuracy of your data contested is verified, if you refuse to delete your data because of inadmissible data processing and instead request the restriction of the processing of your data, if you need your data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, after we no longer need this data after the purpose has been achieved or if you have filed an objection for reasons of your particular situation, as long as it is not yet established whether our legitimate reasons predominate;
– Right to information in accordance with Art. 19 DSGVO: If you have exercised your right to have the data controller correct, delete or limit the processing, he/she is obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this correction or deletion of the data or restriction on processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed of these recipients.
– Right to data transferability pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO: You have the right to receive the personal data you have provided us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible;
– Right to revoke consent granted pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO: You have the right to revoke consent to the processing of data once granted at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will delete the data concerned without delay, unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The revocation of consent shall not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation;
– Right of appeal under Art. 77 DSGVO: If you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the DSGVO, you have the right of appeal to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State where you reside, work or suspected infringement, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy.
Right of Objection If, within the framework of a consideration of interests, we process your personal data on the basis of our predominant legitimate interest, you have the right at any time to object to this processing with effect for the future on the grounds that arise from your particular situation. if you make use of your right to object, we will stop processing the data concerned. however, we reserve the right to further processing if we can prove compelling reasons worthy of protection for processing which outweigh your interests, fundamental rights and freedoms, or if processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims. if we process your personal data for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such advertising. you may exercise the opposition as described above. if you exercise your right to object, we will stop processing the data concerned for direct advertising purposes.
6. Duration of Storage of Personal Data
The duration of the storage of personal data is determined by the respective legal retention period (e.g. commercial and tax retention periods). After expiry of this period, the corresponding data will be routinely deleted, provided that they are no longer necessary for the performance or initiation of the contract and/or there is no longer any legitimate interest on our part in the further storage.