Angular Engineer (f/m/d)
→ Working Student
→ in Munich
Angular is your and our investment in the future. With Google as a backer, Angular has established itself as one of the two major front-end technologies with an incredible ecosystem, so our clients and we invest in this technology. We use Angular to bring complex UIs, interactive apps and entire HMIs to life for industrial machines. And with an efficiency and a user experience that would have been inconceivable in the past.
With large projects since the inception of Angular.js and hundreds of thousands of lines of code in the repositories, you can get ready for interesting input from our team and exciting challenges from our clients who count on you, interfacewerk and Angular!
Are you interested in joining and shaping a young company? Do you work independently? Do you have an active and dynamic working attitude? You like to finish and polish products? Continue reading!
- Good understanding of TypeScript
- You completed projects with Angular (2+) in the past and you have a strong interesste in fostering your skills there.
- HTML/CSS: you should have heard about Flexbox and the like
- Startup Spirit and self-determined work
- Tech budget for your workplace
- Remote work and flexible working hours are possible
- Internal training program and mentoring to develop your own skills
Your task will be to develop clear and understandable software. That means you have to think and plan a lot, understand user behaviour and derive features from it.
You'll be working as a full team member in one of our Engineering Teams on diverse challenges — together with UX Designers, adept Angular Engineers and a Project Lead. By means of consulting and discussing issues with your team and with your technical mentor, we make sure that we all learn together and improve our skills.
- The belief that software has to be clear and user-friendly and you, as a developer, will solve all problems for users
- Ability to work independently
- You like to develop new products and tools
- Fluent in English or German
- Solid communication and team skills
interfacewerk is a UX innovation service provider. We are unique in combining UX design and technological expertise. From start-ups to industrial companies, it is becoming increasingly clear to everyone: its impossible to continue without digitisation, and innovation is needed for digitisation. With a high level of technical understanding and good communication, we enable our customers to become or remain international leaders in both technology and user experience.
We are looking for a Working Student (f/m/d) in our beautiful Munich office.
If you are interested in working with us, then write us a short application (max. 300 words) to email@example.com! Explain us, why do you want to work for us, what can you contribute and what you would like to learn while working.
If you have any questions, you can naturally contact us by email or telephone. We are looking forwarding hearing from you!