IT Project Lead (f/m/d)
A happy team and project success are equally important to you?
You are interested in details, but even more the big picture?
You're not afraid to take responsibility? Stumbling blocks do not lead you astray, but motivate you even more to pursue a common vision?
The biggest challenge in modern IT projects is the communication, coordination of tasks and far-sighted quality assurance in a multifaceted, interdisciplinary and often international team.
To ensure the success of such projects we are looking for an IT project manager with solid practical experience. In addition, you should have a background in software development with UX or web technologies.
interfacewerk is a UX innovation service provider. We are unique in combining UX design and technological competence. From start-ups to industrial companies, it is becoming increasingly clear to everyone: without digitization, there is no way, and digitization requires innovation. With high technical understanding and good communication, we enable our customers to become or remain international leaders in both technology and user experience.
The main tasks are the agile project management of customer projects, leading several UX and development teams, communication with customers and partners (also on-site at the customer's premises) as well as fast and sustainable problem solving.
- References as project manager
- Strong interest in the topic UX & Frontend
- Solid experience in the implementation of agile development methods in real life
- Excellent communication skills and competence in dealing with complex issues
- Solid knowledge of UX or web technologies
- Experience in the field of requirements engineering is an advantage
- The conviction that software must be clear and user-friendly and that you solve all problems for the user
- Curiosity and motivation
- Fun on product development
- Quality awareness
- Independent work
- Reflected communication
- Fluent in German and English
- Good communication skills with customers and colleagues
- Startup spirit and self-determined work
- Conference and training budget
- Tech budget for your workplace
- Performance-related remuneration
- Remote work and work with flexible working hours are possible
- If desired, a JobRad
- Internal training program and mentoring to develop your own skills
We are looking for a permanent employee in Munich (min. 32 hours per week)
If you are interested in working with us, send us a short application (max. 300 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org! Explain to us why you want to work at interfacewerk, what you can contribute and what you want to learn by working with us. The one or other reference or work sample would be great, also possible as project description.
For further questions you can of course also contact us by mail or phone. We look forward to hearing from you!