UX + Technology = HMI Innovation
An agile UX process is the actual driver of digital innovation, because users - and thus the actual added value of the product - must be the focus of every HMI. For this to happen, flexible and efficient technologies to be developed must be used for the frontend (HMI/UI): e.g. web technologies like Angular.
We are convinced that this combination is the best way into an innovative future. It enables new modalities such as Industry 4.0, Connected HMIs on mobile handsets and online functionalities. In this way, we are actively helping to shape digitization in German industry.
UX Research & Consulting
Before project start or during development, incl. requirements analysis for development.
Conception of new products or functions, information architecture, possibly establishment of a design system.
Agile & simple evaluation of new products or functions, iterative work until market entry.
Development of HMIs in an agile process in close coordination with your team on the basis of web technologies.
We master numerous methods & technologies and know many application areas.
Nevertheless, we would like to show you our focus here:
- Expert Reviews
- Usability Testing
- HMI/UI Design
- Information Architecture
- Design for WinCC / TIA Portal, Zenon
- (Paper) Prototyping
- OEMs, Industry & HMI
- Machine Tools & Mechanical Engineering
- Digitisation & Industry 4.0
- Retail & Point of Sail
- Industrial / Deep Tech Startups
- Sustainability / SDG Realisation
We worked with
HMI & Industry 4.0
Industrial Startups & Innovation
and many more …
- Technische Universität München
- ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE
- Allianz Deutschland AG
- Inter/Aktion GmbH
- ITQ GmbH
- Strategy Engineers GmbH & Co. KG
- dp Akademie für Systemische Führung
- M2P Games
- shopping24 GmbH
- Disney UK
- Sport1 GmbH
- Helmholtz Zentrum München
- Terratax Steuerberatungsgesellschaft mbH
- Project Climate
- Room Twelve
- TKEZ Architecture & Design
- Gmatch UG
- vierdimensional new media GmbH
- Technik macht Spaß! – Gerda Stetter Stiftung
- Clueda AG
- and many more …
“We’re happy to have found a partner in interfacewerk who supports us in realising our vision of clear and understandable solutions for our customers.”Dr. Christian Bauer
CEO, Glanos GmbH
This is how your project starts
- <1 You send us in advance Info material about the upcoming project (on request according to signed NDA).
- <2 We will visit you for a Get to know each other at your premises and we will analyze the project together in peace.
- 3 We give you a plan how we could work together efficiently and result-oriented.
- 4 You decide, whether you accept our offer and we start working within a jointly agreed budget.
We have already mastered these challenges
- HMI Development for Retail and Point of Sale HMIs
- HMI development for complex machine tools
- Prototyping and development of HMIs and IIoT Device UIs
- Design system for worldwide internationalized, modular HMI systems
- Prototyping for an AI innovation project
- UI concept and development for an industrial authentication system
- Visualization of predictive AI