Why we love working here
- We help people to understand and make use of computer capabilities
- You have the chance to work on new exciting projects again and again
- We highly value continual learning
- Quality of life is as important to us as quality of code
- We have a very flat hierarchy and everybody takes many responsibilites
- Remote working or/and part-time are possible
- Renumeration depending on experience
Our typical working day
In our small team, we all work closely together and we consider it important that everyone can focus on their project. We want to give everybody an opportunity to work in the most efficient way.
A great part of our communication takes place on Trello, Slack or one to one conversation. Because of our international team, our working language is English.
We have no Daily Standup Meetings, only a Weekly Team Meeting. We do have a high opinion of Meetings and use them only when they are really necessary.
Every two weeks, there is a small internal hackathon to experiment with new technologies. At our last team event, we went sailing together.
We highly value diversity and therefore look forward to receiving application from people, regardless of gender, origin world view, …. So far, we had employees from 6 countries and from 3 continents.